Your Eyes

Your bright blue eyes sparkle and shine;
They pause for a while, and look into mine.

Like two glass spheres throwing crystal spears;
They're full of sea, and surf, and brine.

IntrepidRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 2:55 pm:
I really like the third line.

CharlesDickensThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 9:59 am :
I'm glad you like it, I thought that one might have been a bit on the wierd side.

Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:04 am :
thanks again!

BYUchic18 said...
Mar. 6, 2011 at 2:38 pm:
fantastic poem! short, sweet, and to the point. keep writing

Aug. 1, 2011 at 9:58 am :
thanks BYUchic!  Cougars Rock!  So do Mormons!  :D  and so does Texas!  check out my profile!  Guess where I live!  that's crazy

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25, 2011 at 5:06 pm:
i love the way your poems are short but their meanings are always really deep and same oes for this one, i dont think i could fault it in any way so well done!! :)

Feb. 25, 2011 at 5:15 pm :
Thanks for posting on my stuff!  I'm in the process of editing a new poem!

Vidra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 5:36 pm:
This one had really great word choice! :) Very beautiful.

Feb. 22, 2011 at 6:09 pm :
Wow Vidra, that really makes my day!  You're really nice!

-Insert_Evil_Laugh- said...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:56 pm:
Wow, I feel like this is simple and deep, at the same time. Wonderful; good word choice, totally elegant. :D

Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:58 pm :
Thanks IEL!  I wrote this about the girl I liked at the time, but her eyes were brown, so I had to make some adjustments.

timeformetofly7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16, 2011 at 10:40 pm:
<3333333 cute!! i liked it a looot!! it had a sweet mellow mood to it (=

Feb. 17, 2011 at 8:58 pm :
Thank you so much!

SilverLunaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14, 2011 at 7:19 pm:
This is sweet and soft, I love the way your tone comes through in a sincere positive way(: Good job!

theamericanwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 15, 2011 at 5:02 pm :
thnx Luna!  If there's anything of yours I can support, I will!

his_silly_girl said...
Feb. 13, 2011 at 10:41 pm:
This is quiet the piece you got there. its really amazing short but truly gets the point through.  keep on righting :)

Feb. 14, 2011 at 4:36 pm :
I'm glad you like it!  I love the idea for your forum thread, I would love to see more male poets come out about it!

dontforget This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 7:29 pm:
I love it! very cute

Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:58 pm :
Thank you!