Bulletproof Glass

Glass is so weak and fragile;
It breaks from slight pressures.

But its beauty cannot be shattered;
So I must become bulletproof glass.

twostepsunset said...
Great metaphor.

IntrepidRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 2:59 pm:
Nice metaphor.

CharlesDickensThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 1, 2011 at 5:22 pm :
Thanks, can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys.

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25, 2011 at 5:01 pm:
yeah, i completely agree simple and powerul. I like it  and i like your quote thing. good job!! :D

Feb. 25, 2011 at 5:12 pm :
Thank you!  It was kind of a personal experience I was writing about, and I wasn't really sure people would get it!

Vidra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 5:37 pm:
I. Loved. This. :) Simple and powerful. Great job! :)

Feb. 22, 2011 at 6:06 pm :
I really appreciate your comment!  Seems like you and -Insert_Evil_Laugh- are pretty like-minded!

-Insert_Evil_Laugh- said...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:58 pm:
Ah- maz-ing. You're just great, you know that? Simple and Elegant should be your catch phrase. Wonderfully done, as usual.

Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:00 pm :
Ok!  I love you now!  Posting really nice things on everything I write!  If you've written something, just let me know the name on writer's club, and me and my teenink friends will read it!

timeformetofly7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16, 2011 at 10:43 pm:
:^D WOW. That was beautiful.. beautiful message.. the way u worded it was perfect, Great job!!

Feb. 17, 2011 at 8:58 pm :
I really appreciate your comments.  All of you.

SilverLunaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14, 2011 at 7:21 pm:
I like the message here, its an interesting idea. The imagery is facinating, at least for me. Keep it up!(:

Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:52 pm :
Yeah, glass, (to me at least) has a lot of metaphorical value.

dontforget This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 7:31 pm:
good metaphor concept!

Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:53 pm :
Thanks dontforget!  You've posted on everything I've written and I really appreciate that!

happybanana said...
That is a really good poem.  

theamericanwriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 31, 2011 at 6:06 pm :
Thank you!  I appreciate your comment!