if i may die tonight

if i am to die tonight because of what i wrote then let the whole world know that i finally let out what i have kept for years that my dreams have been crushed and now i die as they fall apart if i may die tonight let the whole world know that i died alone with no one to wipe away my tears and say everything is ok with no one to heal my wounds wipe the blood off my cuts and all
let the world know that i died alone because loneliness is the only loyal friend i ever had in my whole life we were born and raised together now we die together maimed and broken into pieces
let the whole world know and remember my name if i may die tonight

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

HasntWrittenInAgesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 10:14 pm:
i love how you say loniless is your only friend and you'll die together. ofcourse i dont mean it like that, i dont want you to die captain. i am relating though. "Hi, what's your-." "Go away, I'm not a people person."