And Then You Were Gone This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

It was not
that they were too big
but my feet were too small
to fit your prints left behind
They never go away
and always lead opposite
the way I'm heading

zhlenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very good. I enjoyed reading and relating to this.

-h0p3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 6:21 pm :
Thank you! It means alot~

Flymatserjay said...
In my opinion this poem describes how someone important in your life left you and you tried to follow in his/her footsteps. I can somewhat relate to what you are saying in this poem.

Jan. 24, 2012 at 3:25 pm :
Very perceptive

zhlenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 4:22 pm :
I liked it a lot!

Jan. 24, 2012 at 6:21 pm :
I'm glad! C:

gshafer1964 replied...
Jan. 25, 2012 at 5:32 pm :
You rock Hopeus. Keep writin' girl!