Dream of Alexandra

I had a dream about you, my friend,
And in it at me you smiled.
You held me in your arms a while,
And then it began to rain.

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Short and sweet - I like the picture this paints in my head :) I dunno if I get it completely, but its still beautiful :DDD

alanacarlene replied...
Jan. 21, 2011 at 9:20 am
Yeah i didn't think you would. I had a dream that I saw you and you gave me a hug and it's like we were saying sorry and still good friends after everything with you know who that we liked. So yeaaaa hahaha

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aww :) Well thanks then; it means a lot. Next time I see you that'll probably happen :P

alanacarlene replied...
haha yeah...i saw your mom Ellyn...Ellen? (i forgot how to spell her name! oopsies :'() but i saw them at the groesbeck auditorium for the All Region Band Concert and your mom said that ur bf is really sweet but you got called to work on your date with him and i was like awwwww no way that's messed up haha

Haha. Its Ellyn (just so ya don't have to wonder about it :P) yeah... it did indeed suck :P but he was really sweet about it :D He was like "I understand... I don't necessarily like the fact that they're stealing you from me, but I'll take you." :))) So he took me early and it was really gentlemenly hahaha

alanacarlene replied...
Awwww that's soooo sweet! you're very lucky you have the kind of man that every girl wants haha

I guess I am :) Sometimes I dunno tho. Like, he's YOUNGER than me and looking for a serious relationship but I'm... not. Thats not what I want at this point in my life, but he's already planning on taking me on summer trips with his fam, and going to the same college... Meh. I'm not ready for that serious of a relationship... so I'm a little stressed.

(just so ya know, the next chapter got posted yesterday if ya wanna comment :D)

alanacarlene replied...

oooooh yeah i can see wher that'd be real stressful :\ i guess this is just one of those things where you kinda have to wait and see how it all plays out or talk to him if he gets too serious

and yes i'd LOVE to read the next chapter!