What You Don't Give

What you don't give me.
You don't give me a roof over my head.
You don't give me food on my table.
You don't buy me the clothes i wear.
If you want i can keep going, keep naming things that you don't give me, but im not. Some stuff you give me might not be stuff I need to survive. Well besides your love. You give me you love and thats enough.

Coco-Chanele said...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 11:49 am

This Is A Very Nice Post , At First I Thought You Might Be Relating To A Relationship But It Was Amazing.

-if You Like , You May Also Look At my Work and Give me feedback.

Lils101 replied...
hey thx! and i will read urs! :)

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I was reading the first part, and I thought that you would present the reading audience with a long list of stuff that he doesn't give you. But I love the fact that you come outright and say,"You give me your love and that's enough." I love that line, because love is enough to keep someone going. Can you please comment on my poem, "Learn"?

Lils101 replied...
Aww thank you soo much! :) and of course i will ;)

zhlenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
HA! i like it! chk my wrk too!

Lils101 replied...
ok thank you for reading and i will check ur work! :)