you have no idea ..

You have no idea … Did you ever love me from the start ? did you my beloved ? this is coming From the heart , I know I wasn’t smart , those times we had faught I was taught a lesson , yes im confessing, I was in a recession, I admit I made mistakes , but everyones gotta submit one in their life and guta pay the price. I’ll love you like no other , I’ll always love you no matter what others say , let me remake the past into the future , let me capture the fun adventures. Don’t run or I’ll be done that gun will go through me . but can you take a gun for me ? you have no idea how much I love you it’s like a galleria in my head playing again and again , always in bed thinking of you. My love for you is so strong, is that so wrong ? I thought we belong together forever.. Do you have feelings for me like I do for you ? are they strong like mine ? are they guna last us long ? everytime our hearts separate I can’t even concentrate. I can’t have that moment of peace without you , I have a commitment and its to increase the pieces of my heart and never be torn apart. My world evolves around you , whatever the weather , I’ll be peering under your curls making us swirl and twirl cheering and tearing in each others arms like a perfect little charm .