Wish Upon A Star | Teen Ink

Wish Upon A Star

By clarinetfreak1 SILVER, Clemons, New York
clarinetfreak1 SILVER, Clemons, New York

you turn to me, i turn away from you..you ended we.
~Douglas Hollen~

"Everyone is always talking about wanting to stay young forever but what people don't realize is what a privilege it is to grow old with somebody"

When you wish upon a star, makese wonder who you are. Good or bad wish I could know I would. Boy I sure wish there was a star up on the sky waiting for a wish good night. Can't say there is, buti wish I wish I could say good-bye to all my friends just to say that you're all mine, but I know this yes I know tha you aren't the type to say those words most important to me. Those special words that help me find my happiness. Just say the words and I'll say good-bye to all my friends and everything in life that's important to me and I'll do anything for you I hope you know that boy, that I love you and I wish I had the guts to tell my story and that's why I'm telling the empty sky what's on my mind. Just hoping my wish that you ate mine comes true.

I wrote this when I met a boy camping and I fell in live but he was too old for me. I wrote this as if his favorite singer was singing this to me, Eminem rapping this! I love him and I just needed to tell somebody knowing that someone was listening. If only Jericho was reading this right this second.