Whats you Fortune? | Teen Ink

Whats you Fortune?

By nicholst BRONZE, Framingham, Massachusetts
nicholst BRONZE, Framingham, Massachusetts

Fortune Cookies are calling you out

You are a person of culture, You will make changes for the better, Your present plans are going to succeed, You will do well to expand your business, Your emotional nature is strong and sensitive, Your sense of humor reveals itself at just the right times, You deserve to have a good time after a hard day's work, , You will enjoy peace and harmony in your home, You are demonstrative with those you love, You have an ability to sense and know higher truth, You will enjoy true success in whatever you do, Your luck has been completely changed today, You life will soon be graced with the presence of stardom, You have an active mind and a keen imagination, You are never selfish with your advice or your help, Your modesty will shame those with lesser knowledge, Your modesty will shame those with lesser knowledge, You will receive some high prize or award, You will make a change for the better, You should be able to undertake and complete anything, You are the center of every group's attention, You will inherit a large sum of money, You may be conservative, cautious and practical, You will pass a difficult test that will make you happier, You have a yearning for perfection, You should be able to make money and hold on to it, You perceptions are sharpened through careful observation, Your health is important. Eat your vegetables, You miss 100% of the shots you never take, You will be showered with good luck, You will make a change for the better, You will always be surrounded by true friends, You are going to have a very comfortable retirement, You can open doors with a combination of charm and patience, You will find your horizons suddenly broadened, You will soon be receiving some good written news, You are capable, competent, creative, careful. Prove it, You will make many changes before settling satisfactorily.

You will be struck by a car today, you will get pooped on by a bird, you will open up your mind and realize there’s nothing in it, your life will end very soon, you will loose your job tomorrow, you will go blind today, your future plans will fall through, you will always be surrounded by people who don’t love you, you will grow old and be alone, you do not have a life to go back too, your car is being towed as you eat, you need to loose weight you should not be eating fortune cookies, your family will disown you in the near future, your girl you are on a date with is really a dude, your food that you just ate was 30 days old, you will see that tomorrow will not bring good upon you, your life is as meaningless as the ends of loaves a bread, look at your lucky numbers… you don’t have any, I would not go outside tomorrow, stay away from any form of water, if you have already eatin your fortune cookie its to late to save you now, Goodbye.