America land that I love

We seek freedom but we are never really free

Free from our self doubt

Free from our critical nature

Free from fear

Free from guilt

We harbor these feelings because we are unwilling to break the chains that bind us,

we are afraid to question what is unjust, often turning a blind eye to the wrong doings in this world.

Often we are absorbed in our own troubles and woes when there is so much more out there of vital importance. Why do people cower in the shadows? Why do men of great power rule with evil intentions?

We must seek the light that is good in this world and emerge in this world as someone who is ready for battle! As someone who is ready for victory! Great men and women died for a great purpose lets do them a favor and make something of our lives and stand up for freedom! For Justice! For liberty!

Because freedom is what we seek and seek it we must! Taste it we must! Hear it we must! Or all is lost and forgotten about the country I love, America.

shinealil said...
wow that is so true I like where you got your inspiration I think the same way too our nation is so great we must stand by it and respect it because without it we have no roof