Exposure | Teen Ink

Exposure

December 6, 2010
By JSchwartz GOLD, Gainesville, Florida
JSchwartz GOLD, Gainesville, Florida
13 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
The problem isn't always the 1%, but the 99% who fight each other to be the 1%.


I'm to tired to listen to all of you complaining about being hired and fired the same day, i'm tired of drunk college students going between the same lane's but going the wrong way. Just to fed up to not spit out, alert izzy might scream or shout. Let the words flow like water and i'm the spout. I've climbed this whole gym your just a route, but you complain and this might make me go insane. All I ever posted poetry for was fame but now i'm stuck in an ever continuing mind game. I am sick of thirteen year olds smoking pot in the Top's parking lot, i'm tired of nerdy white boys afraid of going downtown because they might get shot. I'm tired of the chefs on chopped saying there foods too raw or too hot. My brains been taking to much crap for to long its overloaded, but you still can't figure my minds pass code its impossible to decode it. Its the big things in life that make you mad but its the millions of little things that make you depressed or sad. I'm tired of hearing the song the best I ever had, could all of the people in the world stop saying rad. I'm tired of seeing pervs walk in gentleman's clubs, i'm tired of MTV cribs could we make it worlds worst hubs? Just finally my mind has shut down, lets turn that frown upside down then smack you in the face to turn it back around. I will pummel this society into the ground, your not lost but still not found. Turn this world on its head, I'm too blue for this shirt to be red. Its time to get serious but I'm getting hallucinations that are making me delirious, I'm furious about to explode I would rather spend a thousand years of solitude watching this world erode. Umm wheres Asher? Uhh he just ate a geode. You could never predict what I'm about to do, watch out before I write a poem about you.

The author's comments:
This was in a time when I was struggling with school and a little fed up with things, everything got to me so I felt I had to write a poem to relieve stress.