My gardian

My guardian angel now watches over me. Yet I've know him all my life. He feels like a stranger. New, to me. Finally I realize that he is my guardian angel who now rests his head upon heavens pillows. He is the light of my path that will guide me to where he is. To where I need to go. Yes, the gates of heaven. Then with his powerful hands he will lift me over the gates of heaven and I will become perfect, beautiful and wholesome!My savior in heaven above.

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 5:11 am
Great word choice and diction! The paragraphing threw me off just a bit, but I was able to follow this whole thing. I could definitely feel what you were trying to convey. Sorry for your loss.. Amazing article. :)

shadowrider said...
This wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic. I loved the words, but the structure of the poem was like one big ugly clump. It looked like a paragraph when it was supposed to flow like poetry. It was beautiful, but I think you could make it better, and make me feel more. It didn't really impact me. Still I think it was okay.