Falling Too Hard

When I fall,
I fall hard.
With him I'm falling off a cliff.
I try to catch myself with my arms.
It hurts like hell.
But better two broken arms,
Than a broken heart...
Right?

Chibbie said...

I completly can relate to this poem. Great job.

alanacarlene replied...
Thanks so much! i appreciate it

elisianicole101 said...
i love this Alana!!!!!!! its amazing!

alanacarlene replied...
Aww hey Elisia! Thanks I'm glad you like it!!!! Merry Christmas! :D

elisianicole101 replied...
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO(:

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this captain. it sounds like your undermining something dramatic and deadly like, "oh, my mom just shot at me, but hey shes my mom right?" i love this.

alanacarlene replied...
HA! well thanks Glad you "love"ed this! long time no comment captain! Good to read from you again thanks for commenting!

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
of freakin course captain. of freakin course.

alanacarlene replied...
haha "of freakin course" good stuff love it! That's hilarious how you related the undermining of something dramatic and deadly with "oh, my mom just shot at me, but hey shes my mom right?" with my poem! Thanks nice stuff! :D

well i mean yeah, the last three lines in your poem. ithought it was the perfect comparison. i wish i didnt havethis stupid writers block. i wanna changemy screen name to havent written in ages, though i dontthink thats grammatically correct. dont care though.

alanacarlene replied...
Pfft you're not alone! I can't remember the last time my writer's block lasted this long!!! It's driving me insane! I don't sleep well when I've writer's block! It sucks huh but thanks again 'havent written idea ages' great idea for screename for someone with writers block!!! Lol

only thing is then people would be like wheres boos, i dont want to cause any confusion, especially for new people that might read my stuff.

alanacarlene replied...
yeah you're oh so modest and confident haha kidding but yea i understand i wanted to change mine but totally decided against it because of reasons like that

but hey screw it. i am who i am who i am and when people see the face and read the vocabulrism theyll know its me.

alanacarlene replied...
And you know what? In all honesty? That is sooooo true! And I'll recognize the new screename  haha and you could always have a signature that you start off or end with that says boosflash and I'd recognize your "captain" and french! Yeah it'd be totally obvious that it's boosflash!!!! What's the story behind your screename???

this is years before i heard about teeink but, i was thinking i need a new name because i cant stand my real one, so i was thinking something to do with lightning but as hard as i thought i couldnt think of anything. then the name boosflash just popped in my head. i dont even know where it came from. i think the flash part may have something to do with lightning, but im not sure. the boos may actually mean boost but i really dont knowi really wish my inner self would tell me whats going on.

alanacarlene replied...
Oh yeah is boos like another language or what? Why not put the t? And you screename is very recognizable and unique! Which is what I lik about it

thanks. its english. i wasnt jacked up on french back then. but if i add the t and say boostflash it sounds like im fitting too much on one line. i cant explain it. it just sounds weird. but actually, i think it is supposed tobe boostflash. yeah...it is. thats funny.

alanacarlene replied...
boostflash...boosflash...boostflash...boosflash...Yea I definately like Boosflash better. it sounds better that way when you say it - rolls off the tongue easier! Haha jacked up on french that's funny! still have writer's block?

HasntWrittenInAgesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yeah, but actually, i cant remeber a time when i could sit down at the computer and just type something up at full. it always starts with a random line. like with that poemits likepoetry and savage things and proof.... but i could probably write something to the beat of a song. music helps. i did that with a few i wrote that i posted on here.