Hiking In Ohio | Teen Ink

Hiking In Ohio

December 2, 2010
By shmedly GOLD, Loveland, Ohio
shmedly GOLD, Loveland, Ohio
10 articles 0 photos 3 comments

As the gargantuan light ball nearest earth appears to reappear after its former disappearance under the horizontal sky line, thrust your looking orb covers open and unblurifcate your afore mentioned orbs of looking. Post light ball rising and orb unblurifcation rise yourself from the sleep cushion and rinse yourself in the artificial rain-maker then fit yourself with the appropriate amount of cloth for the amount of energy distributed from the light ball to your sector of the large mud ball called earth. After the completion of the previous tasks you will be nearing readiness for the hill trudge but before you can begin the dubious task of rising to the top a hill simply to reverse corse and return, you must prepare your shoe stuffers first place cloth tubes around your shoe stuffers then strap large rubber and fabric things to them. Travel to the hill you wish to ascend and you are ready to begin ascent. Optionally you may gather others for social interaction.


The author's comments:
inspired by a video "morgan morgans date with destiny"