Nightmare | Teen Ink

Nightmare

By Sarah1311 DIAMOND, Clackamas, Oregon
Sarah1311 DIAMOND, Clackamas, Oregon

"To the world you may not be someone, but to someone you may be the world" and "Never frown because you never know who's fallen in love with your smile" <3

Running, running, running, but I'm not getting very far, the darkness is chasing me, trying to take me away, It started with a dream, now I'm not the same. I let the dream take over now it's become a nightmare, can't get away, I'm stuck here, theres no one who cares, it's just me, I'm alone, shaking and scared. I'm thrown threw the darkness, I hit with a smack. I howl in pain, theres no going back. I can't leave the darkness, it's apart of me now, it's been with me to long, but I can't make a sound, I fear the thoughts of others, there thoughts way to loud, there not here to help me, just to hurt, and through all I keep on moving, I try to stay calm, but soon I won't be here. I'll be long gone.

There's been multiple events in my life latly that keep switching from a dream to a nightmare but everytime the dream gets better so does the nightmare.