Gone Baby Gone | Teen Ink

Gone Baby Gone

November 27, 2010
By HaileMariott BRONZE, Lindale, Texas
HaileMariott BRONZE, Lindale, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Don't ever say goodbye becuase Goodbye means going away and going away means frogetting.


Babe, Can you carry me? " She asked her boyfriend.


" Of course baby where do you wanna go? " he responded tears falling from his eyes he knew it was time.


" Anywhere as long as im with you" she whispered squeezing his hand gently. He lifted her out of the bed slowly and gently trying not to show how scared he was, he couldn't lose her he thought not now not like this he would gladly change places with her if he could.


They walked on and on farther and farther and with each step her eyes became harder and harder to open, until they didn't open again, she bagan to slowly fade away barley holding on she whispered, " I love you baby " and in a second she was gone, and tears poured from his eyes and he cried faintly " I love you too baby ".


The author's comments:
I was inspired to write this a few years back when I wasnt realy myself but recently I edited it and made it more of who I am today and now I feel as if I have put myself in the place of the charactors in this specific story.