The chain

i know I've made mistakes therefor i

forgive you when you make yours,but do you forgive me ?

there is no doubt about me knowing how much am in love with you. it feels so right.

you know that feeling you get when you find something that means a lot to you.?.

well yea that's how i feel when you hold me in your strong arms of love. each person

has that chain reaction but not every chain connects two hearts together as well as ours.

these chains represent our love and love can make a picture masterpiece come to life. i don't

care what others say this is what i feel now what do you feel ? do you see what i see? do you understand me?

you say I'm strong well if you think so why do you think ima give up. i am not going to quit on you i promise.

now promise me that if i close my eyes that i wont walk off a cliff and that I'll keep floating in the chain of love.

we have come this far but i want this forever like you said before together forever. i believe that and what you believe will come true but if we don't both believe in our hearts that we can make it then that's just listening to what others say now we both made mistakes that's part of the chain.

( do you forgive me ?)

Vivis said...
aww this is cute. i can definitely feel the love jahira :)