Hope Is Gone | Teen Ink

Hope Is Gone

By sello BRONZE, West Covina, California
sello BRONZE, West Covina, California

live life as if you will never dream again.

Alone in a dark and drunken room, body starts aching from last night’s overuse of drugs and booze. Sitting there alone and cold from the sweat that stains your shirt.
Breathing so hard as if your lights are about to turn off in a blurt. Coughing, as tears stream down your cheeks thinking about life is this only thing I seek.
Hands to the side, thoughts going crazy like an up and down ride. The thought of kids swinging on swings laughing and playing in the spring brings me down because it’s so sad of how life can be. How life can change the innocent and make them guilty, how the once thought of girls being icky turns into a fantasy , how girls and guys looks becomes to them more and more vanity, How addicted rushes follow up from drugs even medical, give a young teen a thought of it being a good hypothetical. First breath first sight in the world called earth, gives the mother a hope that the baby is going to live to conquer all that’s worth, but true identity is the scheme that gives every single teen
A path leading to things not seen, things like hardships, death, and drowned in the sea.
Parents take a hold of your children and don’t let them leave…

im writing this , because i am a teenager and i am aware of my surroundings and the the truth about teen suicide , i want to inform parents to prevent any harm to your children..