Laura Vianney | Teen Ink

Laura Vianney

By laura santos BRONZE, Los Lunas, New Mexico
laura santos BRONZE, Los Lunas, New Mexico

Childhood remembrances are always lonely if you're a teenager.
You always remember things like living in Las Maravillas with everything you can think of
& if you become famous or something they never talk about how happy you were to have a big sister always there for you & how good it felt to wake up each morning to a balcony full of sun & how somehow when you talk about home it never gets across how lonely you were somedays as the whole family kinda went they're own way & even though you remember, your biographers never understand your mothers pain as your big sister goes away & though your not poor it isn't poverty that concerns you & though they faught alot it isn't your attitude that makes a difference but only that everybody is together & you & your sister have happy moments & very good christmases & i really hope no poor person ever has cause to write about me because they never understand
teenage love in teenage wealth & they'll probably talk about my high status childhood & never understand that all the while i was never quite happy.

This is pretty much what i have been thru and even tho its hard to think about it all i enjoy writing about my experiences & this piece was very exciting to write.