I Am Poetry | Teen Ink

I Am Poetry

By rayzdboss GOLD, Miramar, Florida
rayzdboss GOLD, Miramar, Florida

" Everyone's heart is like a puzzle, we're all in search to find that missing piece."

Your thoughts will be oh so complex, Due to the wording of my phrases your mind will be so vexed. I'll try to infect your brain with this poetic disease of mine. because my thoughts are just so bacterial. and there's no cure once I contaminate your mind with my poetic material. My words, my phrases. behind every line there's a message hidden. so its like the meaning to my words are subliminal. and my poetry is locked up in this word cell, so I am poetically a criminal. I mind my own mind. I find myself being too kind. I write my own rhymes, I write my own lines. I write all the time, because every time is write time. My life is filled with a lot of ups and downs. filled with a lot of silence and a lot of sounds. Filled with a lot of love and a lot of hate. a lot of good decision and a lot of mistakes. A lot of broken promises and broken dreams. In this life we see a lot of things that we never thought we'd see. Pen, ink, I write as i think. so does this mean that i poetically compromise? well I suppose, that's how it goes. My poems significations, my poetry flows. based on life, the highs and lows. Poetry is truth because the truth is revealed in poetry. and so you see, I am truth. so i am poetry.

rayzdboss GOLD said...
rayzdboss GOLD, Miramar, Florida

thanks alot i dont really rap much but i wouldnt mind it..

Shadowfoxz DIAMOND, Washington D.C, District Of Columbia

I have new work coming out every week. Yaay.

Don't take this wrong, but do you rap? This poem flows rather nicely, I could hear it in my head along the steady meter. I love the life comparisons as well.