R.I.P Tony | Teen Ink

R.I.P Tony

November 15, 2010
By rayzdboss GOLD, Miramar, Florida
rayzdboss GOLD, Miramar, Florida
13 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Everyone's heart is like a puzzle, we're all in search to find that missing piece."


Rest in peace, you are forever in my dreams. In my heart, forever you I'll keep. I will always remember the good times we had and the good times we shared. I was always there for you and I know still, that you for me will forever be there. I remember you telling me your secrets, to no one but me you told. We were clowns on our baseball team and didn't care if our jokes became old. I remember how you were highly obsessed with Jackie, you thought she was perfect, there couldn't be nothing more divine. you would tell me everyday " Damn, she is beautiful, she is fine, i just want to make her mine". How about those late night calls and most of them being pranks. You were a great person and accepting me in your life, I give you the thanks. Life is hard right now not only for me, but everyone else. There is so much pain, know you're looking down, so you can tell. Hear me out, I promise you this mister. I will be here watching and doing my best to take care of your sister. I remember how you two would forever fight, but I always knew that y'all loved each other deep inside. I know you loved to protect her even if it meant that getting her mad was the way. It was all worth it, even here today. I feel as its my duty now to step in and teach her for the better and keep her moving on. Its the love between us two that keeps me strong. I will always love you and always keep our memories, from beginning to the end. Remember, Ray & Tony, no matter what happens, they will always be brothers and best friends.

The author's comments:
R.I.P Tony, always in our memories.