A Gift to All Girls | Teen Ink

A Gift to All Girls

November 15, 2010
By Dangel BRONZE, Hyattsville, Maryland
Dangel BRONZE, Hyattsville, Maryland
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Quotes about love.


A gift to all the girls (women) out there.
If you really love someone, let them go. I can’t talk to you anymore. It’s not that I’m mad at you, it’s just that when I talk to you, I realize how much I love you, and when I realize how much I love you, I realized that I can’t have you and that makes me love you even more.
If someone you love hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. I miss you a little. I guess I could say a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day. Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
Here’s to the men (boys) we love. Here’s to the men (boys) that love us. Since the men (boys) that we love aren’t the ones that love us…….. Screw the men (boys). Here’s to us.
I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy. I’m going to laugh so you don’t see me cry. I’m going to let you go in style and even if it kills me, I’m going to smile.
There’s a girl (woman) in my mirror crying tonight, and there is nothing I can say to make her feel alright.
Love makes you smile a minute, and then makes you cry a lifetime.


The author's comments:
A broken heart that still carroes the pain.