Feel the Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We gather every holiday
Family and friends
To celebrate each others company
Remember those who were lost
To give thanks for having a family
Grandparents, Aunts Uncles, Sisters and Brothers
To share love, hope and good blessing
Most families wish they had what my family has
Sometimes it can be a little bit crazy
This family
My family
This will never change
We cherish most moments
We laugh and talk about them on the way home
We even take a plate or two for the ride home
But this family
Our family
This is what you call love.

Somone G. said...
How hard is it to be happy????

SMWells said...
Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:42 am
I think it sounds like a fairy tale. I'm not saying I don't believe you. Rather if this is true. Your case is not common. I can't relate.

Somone G. replied...
Okay, and this is true.

S M Wells replied...
I'm happy for you then.

Somone G. replied...
I'm happy for me too

S M Wells replied...
You are funny!

Somone G. replied...
How am I funny???

S M Wells replied...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 9:10 am
Well most people don't anounce that there happy for themselves. And I personaly found it umusing. But there's nothing at all wrong with it.

Somone G. replied...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 10:58 am
Well I'm not most people, and I like being happy for myself, no one is going to be happy for me so I gotta be happy for myself.

S M Wells replied...
Not at all I bad idea. I don't think it would hurt for me to try it. Only I don't know if I have the time. I know one thing. I might never be happy for myself. But so long as I can quit feeling sorry for myself when things go wrong I will be happy.

Somone G. replied...
You can be sorry for yourself, it all depends on what mistakse you made. As long as you can for give yourself, you shall be happy in your life, no matter what.

Somone G. replied...
How hard is it to be happy for yourself??????

S M Wells replied...
I don't think it has anything to do with a dificulty levle. I didn't say I was alwase unhappy either. I simply can't be happy for myself. I can be happy for other reasons.

Somone G. replied...
Trust me, its not that hard to be happy for yourself, when something god comes to your life just be happy, and if something bad goes wrong, be happy because something good might come out of it

S M Wells replied...
Says who I'm a pesimist? I can be happy. When it's reasonable. I aprecait that you seam to care. But you know... I am frequently the one who trys to help others be happy. I understand that importence in life. The times I'm not happy has nothing to do with the way things are in this world. Simply the mistakes I make.

Somone G. replied...
Jan. 14, 2011 at 10:10 am
You shouldn't be asking about the mistakes you made in the past. The question that you should be asking is if you forgive yourself for the mistakes that you made. If you forgive yourself, then God will forgive you. Forgive and forget. 

Somone G. replied...
Jan. 14, 2011 at 10:12 am

You will learn from your mistakes

Trust Me :)

S M Wells replied...
Pleas! I make it point never to argue about religion. I don't believe a person should forgive and forget there own sins. If they do there likely to  make the same mistakes again. But that dosen't mean I'm sure I'm write. But without proof my beliefs cannot be alterd. So do me a tremendous faver,and don't try.

Somone G. replied...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 10:02 am
In a way thats true but its up to you to make the same mistakes. Its up to you if you really learn from your mistakes and try to avoid them.

S M Wells replied...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 10:09 am
At risk of being afencive...how does one learn from something they have forgotten?