The Reaper | Teen Ink

The Reaper

By urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio
urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

"Life goes by fast If you don't stop and look around once and awhile, you just might miss it." - Ferris Bueller

A ghostly hand
A cold feeling
A touch is sure death.
Black robes
A hooded face
This man is truely unknown
Once he lived but now is gone
Immortal still, taking you in,
The Reaper is Jesus

I got bored.

Alice13 GOLD said...
Alice13 GOLD, Spanaway, Washington

As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather, so the hand of the world is wounded by its own skill. -Helen Keller

I'm glad to hear it. :)

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

I may disapprove of my writing but it is my passion. I'll never stop ;3

Alice13 GOLD said...
Alice13 GOLD, Spanaway, Washington

Same here... Our views on life and other topics are very similar. :) Whatever you do, don't stop writing.

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

Yea, if someone comments I reply ^^. Always better to get to know the writer so I converse.

Alice13 GOLD said...
Alice13 GOLD, Spanaway, Washington

Reading through your poems I found that there are a lot of comment conversations going on between you and S M Wells. :P Sorry, I just found it interesting to watch your comments go back and forth, back and forth. :P I'm sorry you couldn't find the original, but I can sort of grasp the feel...

S M Wells said...
I'll take your word for it.

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

Just random faces xD

S M Wells said...
That's nice of you. But somthing els that wouls be nice. Could you tell me what [=D & =P] means?

on Dec. 5 2010 at 11:49 am
urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

Dont worry about it =D I didn't take offence. And I feel for you also =P

SMWells PLATINUM, Carlisle, South Carolina

Some truths best left unspoken.

I'm sorry to hear that. That's what happend to me with my favorite poem. You have my complete simpithy. And I ment know afence. Better luck next time. I shall hope the best for you.

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

It would make more sence if it were the real one. I really wrote this about 2 years ago and lost the origional then tried to get it off the top of my head and it was just not as good.

S M Wells said...
I simply don't get it.