Perfection? | Teen Ink

Perfection?

By urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio
urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

"Life goes by fast If you don't stop and look around once and awhile, you just might miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Suppose I could take life and hit it in my hands.
I could take all the people, and wrap them up in a blanket of my protection.
There would be no wars under my watch, no fighting, no discrimination. No bullying and no teasing. Name calling and stealing both frowned apon, and unable to happen.
Sound good to you?
Well not here.
For where is the excitement in peace? The Thrill? The change? WHERE?
Perfection is what we have now. It can get to be alot, and seem bad, put peace and no chaos?
Overrated?
Your choice.

People say they want everything to be...peaceful. Perfect. I find that overrated. I find what we have to be perfect. More balanced, more worthwhile. Much more entertaining. As someone usually on the outside looking in, I can be sure to tell you problems are never truly what they seem to be if we use logical thinking, where as problems are really just things to spice life up, because for me, perfection is overrated.

urhere3 PLATINUM, Girard, Ohio

I understand what you say and can agree and disagree. It all depends on your situation. Some are worse then others, making them more brutal ;D

on Nov. 25 2010 at 8:51 am
SMWells PLATINUM, Carlisle, South Carolina

Some truths best left unspoken.

I diagree. I think perfect would be a little boring, yes. But better than the thoughtless brutality and injusticec of this world.