A Walk In My Shoes

You think you'd survive living my life.Each step you take is filled with pain and sorrow.every word and thought that escapes your lips is a death sentence to everyone who hears it except yourself. Everyone who loves you fades into the darkness. You can only hate thats the only way you can see anyone. Anger is your only friend and happiness your enemy. Tears you will not shed, blood that will drip. I don't think you'd survive this kind of life, a life where you not only feel alone. you are alone in a life of pain, agony, and hatred. IF you belive you can survive this life, my life, your new life starts in 10 and i'll be here watching you the whole way.

dancestar said...
that was really gud..filled with emotion and i feel like there is a reality in this poem that applies to a lot of people...unfortunately...bt i think it lets us now that our life is the only one we deserve and can handle, it was build for us especially, if you know wht i m trying to say

hope95 said...

i love this n i can really relate.... i dont know what to say but it was good n i understand what you mean

dashae_MOney_Aint_aPROBLEm said...
wow i think this touches my boy friends heart...please comment everyone