A Walk In My Shoes | Teen Ink

A Walk In My Shoes

By NicoleTynez GOLD, Hendo, Kentucky
NicoleTynez GOLD, Hendo, Kentucky

life is only what you make of it and their are no second chances of life you only got one shot

You think you'd survive living my life.Each step you take is filled with pain and sorrow.every word and thought that escapes your lips is a death sentence to everyone who hears it except yourself. Everyone who loves you fades into the darkness. You can only hate thats the only way you can see anyone. Anger is your only friend and happiness your enemy. Tears you will not shed, blood that will drip. I don't think you'd survive this kind of life, a life where you not only feel alone. you are alone in a life of pain, agony, and hatred. IF you belive you can survive this life, my life, your new life starts in 10 and i'll be here watching you the whole way.

eminem song beautiful made me think about how it would be like so i guess he's an inspiration.

dancestar GOLD said...
dancestar GOLD, Westford, Massachusetts

BE WHO YOU WANNA BE NOT WHO OTHERS WANNA SEE!!!

that was really gud..filled with emotion and i feel like there is a reality in this poem that applies to a lot of people...unfortunately...bt i think it lets us now that our life is the only one we deserve and can handle, it was build for us especially, if you know wht i m trying to say

hope95 SILVER said...
hope95 SILVER, Hamilton, Ohio

life is hard but death is cruel so put your big girl boots on and deal with it. my life has been harsh but im learning to deal with it one day at a time. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know watchya gonna get:)

i love this n i can really relate.... i dont know what to say but it was good n i understand what you mean

NicoleTynez GOLD, Hendo, Kentucky

wow i think this touches my boy friends heart...please comment everyone