Who Would've Thought?

who would've thought that six years later i'd be back in my elementary school parking lot; sitting in my car drinking mojito's, listening to rock and roll, all while thinking of killing myself? who would've thought that my senior year would be the worst year ever? between swimming and school. who would've thought that i'd go to work to escape the problems i have? who works to relax?! no one i know. who would've thought that i'd ever use a foul word. not the elementary student i once was. i wasn't raised that way. who would've thought i'd lose all my friends from middle school- traded it all to smoke pot. who would've thought the world would fall apart? layer by layer- we're all doomed. who would've thought life could get so screwed up- that i've come back to my elementary school parking lot to drink my problems away?!
...i wouldn't h've thought.

dancestar said...
that was really gud..i am soo sory if this is wht u have gone thro personally....bt i cld feel all the emotions...bt its true...no one can really tell where we will be in the future...great job!!!