Beautiful Lie

You lie...i look into your eyes i forget thats a beautiful lie
You hurt... me i look into your eyes i forget thats a beautiful lie
I say...its over you say no i look in your eyes now thats a beautiful lie
You cheat on me...i want to leave you say please dont i stare in your eyes now thats a beautiful lie

Beautiful lie
you are
but i cant take it no more
so its time to say bye

Tatyana said...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:13 am

none of my poems have nothing to do with you...ok

TrinityCreed said...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 9:03 am
like i've said in the other poem of yours. this doesn't make sense. i'm angered, confused, dissapointed, and crazy. please don't tell me who you really are. cuz i think it's gonna anger me even more. i don't get you. if you somehow know savannah (yeah i'm going a bit crazy over this), all i ask is this: how do ou know her and how did you meet?

Tatyana replied...
dude...who is savannah none of my poems have anything to do with you and if they did right about now it wouldnt be so nice

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 22, 2010 at 9:50 am
dont ever talk to me evr again, you stab people in the back. dont evr talk to me ever again!

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 7:37 am
ignore that previous message. we still can be friends. okay with u?

Tatyana replied...
well...after the stuff u said to be honest i really dnt know

TrinityCreed replied...
dont u agree that anger can get the best of us humans? i want to repair what has happend. im giving this friendship another chance. i cant believe u would say that. tatyana whatever happens, we are still friends. take a look at whats happend, we blew steam. now we should forgive and try our best to repair this. plz, can u do this: fixing this friendship. as much as this might be desperate: what do u want me to do? u want me to change something? idk what to say nxt but i rlly want to ... (more »)