No Candy .....? | Teen Ink

No Candy .....?

By Im_no_shimp BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
Im_no_shimp BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada

bored

If there's holloween candy left you have nothing to eat but ice cream and what ever is in the fridge.you can do several things on holloween. Holloween isn't about the candy,(well for some people) but to see costumes are what they are about.

If I had nothing to do for holloween, I would get a camra and go around places to get pictures of asoume costumes! If we have some memo left we would be making youtube videos. Later we would hook it to the computer and see how much things we did that night.

Another thing I would do id to make a little costume dance party! We can eat what we want when we want.Listen to holloween music or dance music of some kind.Then we'll we'll play "what R U sposed 2 be" game! Then have danceing fun all night.

For the Little kids they would make a cute little parade for the whole neighborhood to see.They would be with little glow sticks and whistles. Play games or watch T.v or Dance party!

To me out of those ideas I say ictures and videos are a good thing to do on holloween!No matter how fun or lame it is it's fun ;D

I <3 holloween yay and i was bored one day so i wrote this in class....