Different | Teen Ink

Different

October 27, 2010
By rayzdboss GOLD, Miramar, Florida
rayzdboss GOLD, Miramar, Florida
13 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Everyone's heart is like a puzzle, we're all in search to find that missing piece."


I'm that blind man that sees everything around his world. I'm that deaf man that hears everyone talking s***. I'm that poet that raps lines but doesn't spit. I'm that loser that persistently loses but doesn't quit. I'm that teenager trying to succeed in the near future coming through. I'm that boyfriend that claims that wants to marry you. I'm that kid from the block that always has his head up and does not refrain from exposing to the world his smile. I'm that kid from the block with that innate poetic talent, so its going to be around for a while. I'm that kid that you see happy in the out but on the inside he feels much pain. and primarily because of this high quantity of shame towards himself. I'm that kid who found his purpose in this life. I'm that kid that makes things wrong when he tries to do right. Shout out to my girl, I'm that boy with whom you will forever ride. And for everyone else out there, I'm that friend who may seem close but in reality I'm so distant. listen I'm not weird. I'm just someone who's so much,different?