Remember...

I remember when i first met you
you were my dream but latley you've been feeling like a nightmare that puts me deeply asleep.
I remember i felt I could be myself around you but don't matter what character I play it seems you alawys want someone new.
I remember but do you your not the one I said I love you to.

TrinityCreed said...
Not bad of a poem. Yeah to admit I'm sucking up to you, cause to be honest, it's another way I'm sorry the way I treated you and your friend. I was being stubborn and, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. If you could, please read my poem "Inner beauty." Hopefully in a way, that would say I'm sorry for what I've done. You deserve better. But one thing I will say: you and I are the same. We both like poetry.

Smiley13 replied...
Nov. 10, 2010 at 10:02 am
thanks lol

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 10:18 am
Please read my comment on "Love comes with a sacrifice." I'm sorry for what I've done, please forgive me. I'm sorry.

Tatyana replied...
i did trin trin

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 9:12 am
i'm gonna harp on you! why did you write that peticular poem: "We can't be friends"?

Tatyana replied...
it was a persanol issue that my friend julia told me about when her boyfriend told her he just wanted to be friends and she talked to me about it and this is why i wrote it i been posted this way before i told you i couldnt be your friend i was just waiting for it to get approved

TrinityCreed replied...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 7:45 am
we still can be friends. "a man that hath friends must shew him self friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother" (Proverbs 18;24) i forgive u, i just hope u forgive me.