Chiaroscuro | Teen Ink

Chiaroscuro

By Hope_Allie SILVER, Las Cruces, New Mexico
Hope_Allie SILVER, Las Cruces, New Mexico

Words. Solitary groups of letters, added together to express on page your emotion. Love in ink. Pain in pen.-Paul Putman

Some parts of life are walked in the light, where there are no risks and no strife, no chances of your heart getting broken these are the times of plenty where many rejoice and sing praises to His blessed name
And in other points in life we are introduced to the dark areas of the world that were previously completely unknown, a point in life where the flame goes out and you are forced to step out of your comfort zone, you are forced to take chances with your heart and soul and blindly must search for the next stumbling block
These are times of struggle and strife…even then we will sing praises to his blessed name
Both the light and the dark, both the easy and the hard will be marked on the blueprint…and both must be overcome because while in the darkness we are moved forward by an unseen force that shows us the light that pulsates beyond the darkness, beyond the risks, beyond the hurt that small light shows us the beauty of what is yet to come

Dayne22 SILVER said...
on Nov. 9 2010 at 5:17 pm
Dayne22 SILVER, Las Cruces, New Mexico

"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication"- Leonardo DaVinci "Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are" -Markus Zusak "I'm just trying to be me... Whoever that is" Unknown

HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That was really good, i liked it lots, it is really meaningful :D