Hello, My Name is God This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

God’s nametag is a big, bright billboard on Broadway.
It has flashing lights that change color,

red blue green purple red
one after the next in a rapid, seizure-inducing fashion.
God’s nametag is filled with those stunningly gorgeous models that stop you in your tracks to make you
wonder how they got their hair in such perfect curls, or how long they had to work out
to get muscles like those.
God’s nametag advertises those shows like Wicked, the ones that everyone hears about
and everyone wants to see but can’t because the cheapest tickets are $200 for seats where you can’t see anything anyway.
Now, I have never seen this glorious, seizure-inducing, stop-you-in-your-tracks billboard.
Maybe it is because I have never been to New York.
But I also wonder if it’s because I’m colorblind, or don’t want to pay $200 for horrible seats,
or maybe it’s just because I’m aware of the joys of Photoshop.

Dragonscribe said...
Just from the writing, this is very good. Great, in fact. But I'm very religious and I can't tell whether you are mocking God or not - it's a little confusion. With is also a sign of good writing, sometimes! I'm just wondering, because I don't whther to get up in arms or not : ) Don't take this the wrong way - no matter your view, this is a very good piece.