I love love

When I see the people there
Looking out for each other
I feel really good about the future of our world;
Love has returned to us
And I will love too;
I will keep the sacred
I love, love, love, love;
Love
Because in the end it's all we will ever have

bluebirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I am so sorry

Anyway, thank you so so much for reading my pieces! It means a lot. I'll read yours!

Never mind! I'm so sorry for blaming you! I am just fed up with getting 1 out of 5 or 2 on everything!

Are you the one who keeps rating my stuff badly? If you don't like my work, you should stop reading it. It's really hurtful. It's not critiquing anymore, it's just mean.

-bluebird

soldoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
kinda lame, to be honest. although the last line caught me eye

kmarie14 said...
i love this poem abouyt loving love....its awesome ;) thanks for posting! check out my work?