Forever and Always

In a dream or in a fairytale
It seems to me that love never fails. It goes once upon a time, or you're always mine. It goes you're mine forever, and I'm yours for always. I could be with you through all the rainy days. You're always on my mind, and I'm really missing you. But all the time I want to be kissing you. Then one day you say it's over. When I ask you why, you say there's another. I'm up all night until morning light, wondering what I did wrong. Our story sounds like our old song. Forever and Always is its name, but because of her we'll never be the same. We're barely friends, and we fell apart, and rightnow we're back to the start. You're in love, but can't you see? That I'm still crying because you don't love me. It used to be "Forever and Always baby," but now it's barely even a maybe.

Alisha62293 said...
Nov. 1, 2010 at 7:52 am

This was amazing. I loved your word choice. Keep up the good work, i would love to read more of your work!

There are some people in this world, who are horrible. You need to know that you are loved, if not by this person then by someone else. I hope that you find that special someone and things work out for you!

If you get a chance, take a look at my work.

mickilovesyou replied...
Thank you so much! This is one of the first poems I had ever written, so I'm glad you like it! And I will definitely check out your work :)