Forever and Always | Teen Ink

Forever and Always

October 16, 2010
By mickilovesyou BRONZE, Reed City, Michigan
mickilovesyou BRONZE, Reed City, Michigan
2 articles 19 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
*Look at me, then look at you. Now you tell me...who's jealous of who?
*If you're dating a cheerleader raise your hand, If you're not raise your standards (;


In a dream or in a fairytale
It seems to me that love never fails. It goes once upon a time, or you're always mine. It goes you're mine forever, and I'm yours for always. I could be with you through all the rainy days. You're always on my mind, and I'm really missing you. But all the time I want to be kissing you. Then one day you say it's over. When I ask you why, you say there's another. I'm up all night until morning light, wondering what I did wrong. Our story sounds like our old song. Forever and Always is its name, but because of her we'll never be the same. We're barely friends, and we fell apart, and rightnow we're back to the start. You're in love, but can't you see? That I'm still crying because you don't love me. It used to be "Forever and Always baby," but now it's barely even a maybe.


The author's comments:
I wrote this for my best friend when her boyfriend broke up with her, but then the next day my boyfriend did the same. It only made my friend and I grow closer to each other. :)