Forever and Always | Teen Ink

Forever and Always

By mickilovesyou BRONZE, Reed City, Michigan
mickilovesyou BRONZE, Reed City, Michigan

*Look at me, then look at you. Now you tell me...who's jealous of who?
*If you're dating a cheerleader raise your hand, If you're not raise your standards (;

In a dream or in a fairytale
It seems to me that love never fails. It goes once upon a time, or you're always mine. It goes you're mine forever, and I'm yours for always. I could be with you through all the rainy days. You're always on my mind, and I'm really missing you. But all the time I want to be kissing you. Then one day you say it's over. When I ask you why, you say there's another. I'm up all night until morning light, wondering what I did wrong. Our story sounds like our old song. Forever and Always is its name, but because of her we'll never be the same. We're barely friends, and we fell apart, and rightnow we're back to the start. You're in love, but can't you see? That I'm still crying because you don't love me. It used to be "Forever and Always baby," but now it's barely even a maybe.

I wrote this for my best friend when her boyfriend broke up with her, but then the next day my boyfriend did the same. It only made my friend and I grow closer to each other. :)

Thank you so much! This is one of the first poems I had ever written, so I'm glad you like it! And I will definitely check out your work :)

on Nov. 1 2010 at 7:52 am
Alisha62293 BRONZE, Warwick, Rhode Island

"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life." Charles Darwin

This was amazing. I loved your word choice. Keep up the good work, i would love to read more of your work!

There are some people in this world, who are horrible. You need to know that you are loved, if not by this person then by someone else. I hope that you find that special someone and things work out for you!

If you get a chance, take a look at my work.