I still love you. (how did I lose you?)

How did I end up losing you, after all the things we've been through? I told you I was done playing, and doing stuff that isn't even worth saying...but you left. You told me you were better off withought me even though inside, you still loved me. I've begun to realize relationships are serious, even though some may make you delerious. now I've got a girl who I treat right, even though it's a struggle, I'm gonna win this fight. Baby, if only i still had you, you would realize that I'm through playing games. Because even though I got a girl who treats me right, inside I still love you.

SMWells said...
Nov. 1, 2010 at 8:24 am
It would be a chalenge to make an imprcail coment on this one. It's the sort of thing I would not want the rest of the world reading.

brandonr replied...
and why do you think that??

S M Wells replied...
Nov. 8, 2010 at 6:59 am
Well, because I never desuss my most heart felt problems with anyone. People  don't seem to relate to ginuin feelings. They asume there an agsageration of the facts. My Mom read this one over my shoulder when I was unawere of her presents. She laughed at it. But at least I belived you.

brandonr replied...
Oh  ic  well i dont really care too much about what others think if its negative    i write what i feel and if people dont like it then o well     hav you checked out any of my other work?

SMWells replied...
Actualy, I'm not sure.But I promiss I'll read it all!