is it because | Teen Ink

is it because

October 13, 2010
By josa16 BRONZE, Miami Florida, Florida
josa16 BRONZE, Miami Florida, Florida
4 articles 0 photos 2 comments

is it because im not blond is it because i dont have all the latest shoes ,outfits or accessories.is it because my hair is not long and strong but you know what that doesnt matter to me cause if you loved me you would love me for me.is it beacause no one in school thinks im pretty is it because i dont talk to anyone and i am kept to myself .is it because you have no one else to bother bout me.is it because i dont have a car ,or a license,or have a job but all that doesnt matter to me but my question to you is it because i dont have what you have .that doesnt give you a write to to make fun of me and make me cry continuously in my pillow when i get home.is it because you feel insecure bout your self that you need to ,make yourself feel better by picking on me.is it because you feel like you love and care bout me so much that you must talk bout me non stop .i just leave you with is it because.


The author's comments:
what inspired me to write this is high school many kids dont have what others have ..so the popular crowd makes fun of them just because they dont come to school how you think they should come to school and another reason is even the popular kids feel insecure bout them selves so they pick on the other ones to make them selves feel better.