Me, Myself, and I | Teen Ink

Me, Myself, and I

October 12, 2010
By missdiana BRONZE, Rincon, Georgia
missdiana BRONZE, Rincon, Georgia
2 articles 3 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Do you seriously believe what others tell you? Go find out for yourself!"


I’m not a fake
I’m not weird
I’m not hypocritical
I’m not preppy
I’m not a dork
I’m not a goth
I’m not a tramp
I’m just…
Me
if you don’t like that, you can leave.

I’ll never be anyone but myself, I’m not the kind of person who just lets things ‘roll’ off my back. I don’t play games with people’s emotions. If you have a problem with me, spit it out. It shows how mature you truly are when you go talking behind my back, because you’re afraid to say it to my face. I don’t believe in taking sides. I try not to fight other people’s battles, though I’ll stick up for my friends no matter what! If you want drama, don’t go around crying after I get done with you. It doesn’t take me long to trust someone (that’s defiantly one of my weaknesses.) I don’t believe in racism. I don’t think people are better just because of the money they have. I do however believe that an education can get you anywhere you want to be. I think video games are a waste of time and money. In my opinion, if people would spend more time with their friends and less time staring at the game, the world would be better off. I live my life to the absolute fullest! I refuse to let people tell me what I can and cannot do. I don’t let others define who I am. I believe everyone has a purpose in life, whether they choose to fulfill that is their business. I don’t try to run everyone’s lives for them. I do want respect, I’ve worked too hard to stop now. One of the things I hate the most about people is that the judge and put labels on people they’ve never even talked to. I’ve always thought dreams come true, and they do…but now I see, so do nightmares. I am no one but myself. That is perfectly fine with me.

The author's comments:
What I am, and What I am not.