Gossip Hurts This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Gossip hurts
Popular or not
Sheltered by the quiet
I hide the hurt

Rachel N. said...
I just think it needs alittle work. kudos for telling the truth, but it just seems simple. simple can be beautiful, but so can attention to detail.

TheSkyOwesMeRain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 1:58 am
I agree, and it also seems a little choppy. While it certainly delivers a good point across, I think it could be a lot stronger if you added in a few concrete details to make the poem more anchored in the moment.

smithling said...
Extremely true. It was the perfect way to get the point through to the reader. :)

annkaykay2011 said...
Jul. 13, 2009 at 2:53 am
Its very straight forward to the point.

Like*Whoa!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 13, 2009 at 2:29 am
wow. how did you even manage to do that!? it takes extreme talent to get such a strong point across in such a small, simple way. good job, keep it up:) ohh and check out some of my stuff <3

Abigail_W said...
You just said everything that I've ever thought about gossip in only thirteen words.

Sarah S. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love this poem! its so simple but so true and gets the meaning acrosed! keep writing!

LilJ<3 said...
good job very straight foward and to the point. i believe you have captured what a lot of poeple are feeling. good job and congrats on being published.