The Teardrop Stain

Roaming through the halls every passing day. Everyone calls her names or just looks away. Nobody wants to see her pain. Nor do the want to see her teardrop stain.
She walks everyday through the halls. Depression overwhelms her with all the name calls. She's just a freak. A total band geek. But whether it's sunny or decides to rain. You'd still be able to see her teardrop stain.
She doesn't want to live anymore. Would you if you were constantly called a whore? She won't let them see her cry. No one would care so why even try? Oh, how she wishes to disappear from all the pain. But you'd still be able to see her teardrop stain.
He was one of those guys that wasn't shy. But he felt like everyone wanted him to die. He acts like it's alright and seems to be glad. But what you don't see is that he's really sad. Depression comes to him in a great overwhelming pain. But no one will ever see his teardrop stain.
He's the guy that likes to have fun. But now he's thinking of taking with his gun. Why should he stay? No one would care if he was dead anyway. But he can't do it so he wanders aimlessly in the rain. Just so that no one will his teardrop stain.