My Best Friend

His eyes are bluer than the bluest sea. The sky has nothing on his eyes. Electric blue isn't a good enough description -- there are no words.
His smile is happier than drug addicts on their highs. It can make a persons soul tingle to the deepest depths with just a little flash.
His laugh is magical, his sense of humor like a comedian's.
His muscles are strong,his body is flexible.
He's such a nerd and doesn't care.
He's my best friend, my true love, my soul mate. And I'd never give him up for anything, and he has no clue.

Roscoe_Novavilla said...
Aug. 12, 2011 at 12:06 am:

Hi, I've really enjoyed looking through your poetry and I've found that this piece is my favorite. I like your earlier poetry, three poems in particular. Laura made me fall in love with you in a way. It was adorable the way you put yourself out there, but it made me realize that I wasn't alone in feeling weird and out of place. It even made me laugh with how on the mark you were.

The second one I liked was called Colors of the Wind, you didn't categorize i... (more »)

laura_15 replied...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 8:39 pm :

Wow. Thanks. No one ever really compliments my work, so I just stopped writing, stopped caring. I'm working on some more, one you might like. I should be posting it pretty soon, if I can find it. But thanks for actually paying attention to my work (: Means a lot.

-Laura

ducttape.wont.make.me.whole said...
love it .ditto  for both

Ducttape.holds.my.heart.toghter said...
i love this alot

kaileye said...
THIS IS MY FAVORITE POEM I HAVE READ THUS FAR! this relates to my life and situation perfectly. thank you for putting it in writing.