*Stop*

Yeah, I was just fine until just now.
The words I hear keep bringin me down.
See, first I’m fine
and then they hit.
Then I can get rid of it.
They come back, once again
those stinkin’ words
and more word friends.
Beat my brain into a pulp,
show a reason to give up.
No matter who tries to save me,
I always go back down again.
Drowning, drowning in my own thoughts.
And I’m so sick of it.
Why
Can’t
It
Just

Stop?

BrokenBree said...
I really like this. I wrote a poem similar to it today actually. Awesome job.

samiasaskia24 said...
Words can go too far. Sort and plain!

izyfizy said...
I know how you feel. :'(

SamiLou said...
I feel the same way :( I like that many of your poems are short but they still say everything they need to

leafy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice poem, I xan relate to it. And yeah, I like to write too sometimes when I'm in high emotion :)

moon_beam said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 10:32 am
I wonder the same thing.

Basketball23 said...
This is really good.  The emotion in it is just...wow.  It sounds so strong and just wow.  Haha, sorry, I don't know what else to say it's just that amazing I'm speechless!!!

super_nerd This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 4:56 am
Alright so this is my favorite! you and I have a lot in common :)

SpringRayyn replied...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 4:58 am
I'd like to hear more to this response.

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you seem really into the poem and I can imagine you writing this. It seems like you were really fustrated while writing this but i like it because it adds emotion to it!!

SpringRayyn replied...
Thanks, I think it's always a good idea to write while you're still feeling the emotion you write about, it works better and makes a better peice.

SunnySummers said...
I hope you don't take this as an insult, because I just mean it as an observation, but you always seem sad in your writing. You are good though.

SpringRayyn replied...
Okay, I agree that a lot of my writing is sad, maybe I am a depressed person. Don't take this as a repremand, but have you read all my work? I'm pretty sure not all of it is sad. Just most of it.

SunnySummers replied...
Feb. 18, 2011 at 6:43 am

No, I actually haven't read it all, but I already see that it's not all sad. It just hit me as I was reading a few of them that they seemed a little depressing.

And you're a really good writer!! Some of your stuff is so full of metaphor and imagery and it's really good! Keep writing!

SpringRayyn replied...
Thanks, I love you for saying that! :D

Kbuschan said...
it sounds like your going crazy, but thats a good thing because it gets the point across about how terrible those words are. good job:)

SpringRayyn replied...
haha, thanks! xD You made me laugh. C: This comment that you posted I like a lot. So thanks thanks thanks. :)