Solitude and a Blank page

Solitude and a blank page
my soul aches
to feel where my heart is.
Dreamy state of mind
makes my poetic mood
complete – dream, dream.
And even when words aren’t there,
I am wrapped in a dream
like cottony clouds
with a dizzying affect.
I talk in riddles
once in a while, even I
don’t understand.
Solitude and a blank page
my soul aches
to feel where my heart is.

Superhero_FanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love solitude and a blank page. Mainly for writing poetry. I loved this poem! You did an excelent job! I'm very sorry I couldn't be more specific. Please keep writing!

dontforget This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow!! This is reeeally beautiful! Great work!!

moon_beam said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 10:29 am
Your Beautiful and strong don't let your fear beat your People can say what they want to say, but know I'm always on your side.

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
That really has nothing to do with this...

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i really like it and i can relate, good job!!

super_nerd This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 19, 2011 at 4:47 am
Haha I like that writer's block inspired your writing

Feb. 19, 2011 at 4:48 am
Writer's block tends to do that to me. C:

Raytheraym said...
Very nice. :) I like it. One thing that gets me though is that "affect" should be "effect".

oh, nice catch. Thanks. :)

Kbuschan said...
wow, the first line got my attention and i just got drawn in like a dream. I love it.