Clean slate

That's it im done.Im ending my life-style and starting a new one.
Im giving my self a sacond chance because it's never to late to clean your own slate.

And when bad habbits come back just to say hi.I will turn my head and say good bye.

No more problems no more anger i got a new start so i'll change my behavior and put all my feeling's down on paper.

Im a new man now and i want the world to noe that i'll stay that way thruogh all the haet,rain,and snow.

So listen up all you little fish because if a new chance means taking the bate then take it because you will have a clen slate.

IamtheStargirl said...

This is really great!

Hummingbird This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing- your words really flow together! And such good advice, too! Number one- everyone deserves a second chance, and bad habits can be very difficult to get rid of, but once you do, you really do feel like a new person! You are a very talented writer- I will be sure to check out your other work! Do you think you could check out mine, too? I would totally appreciate it!

kmarie14 said...
W O W I love this! :) your an amazing writer mr.sensitive (: thanks for posting this actually was just what i needed right now thanks a whole bunch (: I will be sure to check out your other work and would love to hear your opinion on mine :)

MrSensitive replied...
thank you it realy means alot.. and i have it set so when you post your new work online it will be emailed to me so i can enjoy reading it

kmarie14 replied...
No problemo :) anytime I really like your work!