If you were gone

I had a dream, That it was dark and rainy Everyone i knew friends, family, friends of friends , neighbors were wearing black with tears on their faces , Holding flowers and place them on a gray rock. I was there wearing a black dress, my hair was long straighten and jet black just like the way you like, My face was covered with tears, I was alone holding my younger brother, He was wearing black slacks with a long sleeved shirt and a tie. He was crying along with the rain, What was going to become of him? you are gone , what was going to become of me? I would be alone with tears, I realized how I nevver appreciate you, yes we fought and maybe we are complete opposites , but you were there when i needed you, who would be there to critize me when I am wrong or be there when I cry of my wrong doings ? who? I don't show it or say it but i admire you, you been there when friends or my own father would't even care , I complain at times about you but if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be who I am. I like your long black hair and the sweet person you are , I never told you about my dream because I don't know how, Before you go or I loose myself, I want to tell you something important not because you are my mother and I have to.
No, it's because you know who I am, I appreciate your doings, I might be the worst daughter in the universe, I don't know how to express my feelings but on paper, I can say it clearly out loud I love you mom.