If you were gone | Teen Ink

If you were gone

By piper33 BRONZE, Miami, Florida
piper33 BRONZE, Miami, Florida

'' Every thing you'll ever do in life will be insiginificant, but what the impressio you make on people make significant''

I had a dream, That it was dark and rainy Everyone i knew friends, family, friends of friends , neighbors were wearing black with tears on their faces , Holding flowers and place them on a gray rock. I was there wearing a black dress, my hair was long straighten and jet black just like the way you like, My face was covered with tears, I was alone holding my younger brother, He was wearing black slacks with a long sleeved shirt and a tie. He was crying along with the rain, What was going to become of him? you are gone , what was going to become of me? I would be alone with tears, I realized how I nevver appreciate you, yes we fought and maybe we are complete opposites , but you were there when i needed you, who would be there to critize me when I am wrong or be there when I cry of my wrong doings ? who? I don't show it or say it but i admire you, you been there when friends or my own father would't even care , I complain at times about you but if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be who I am. I like your long black hair and the sweet person you are , I never told you about my dream because I don't know how, Before you go or I loose myself, I want to tell you something important not because you are my mother and I have to.
No, it's because you know who I am, I appreciate your doings, I might be the worst daughter in the universe, I don't know how to express my feelings but on paper, I can say it clearly out loud I love you mom.

I had a dream that I lost mom, I realized because of my dream I never appreciate my mother but I do love her I am just that type of person who can't express her feelings but my dream made me express my feelings on paper.