Peace | Teen Ink

Peace

By Nikkko BRONZE, Bayside, New York
Nikkko BRONZE, Bayside, New York

Effort=Success

As I lay down on the freshly cut green grass I raise my view up into the heavens and linger to see the honey-brown leaves from the tall trees that surround me swiftly glide and twirl through the air
I feel blessed.

As I hear the wind growl with strength and vigor,I contemplate it's power and strive to become a better person, and as I pick up on the tranquil chirping of the colorful bird that fly soar through the air as they fill the splendid, vivid red sky with beauty
I feel freedom

As gaze my view onto the horizon I see the majestic, glorious and resplendent sun set behind the mountains that encompass me and the white clouds of puffiness and pureness roll and tumble with ease across the scarlet sky I can finally become one's true self and I can now dig within myself and find a true purpose, Peace.

This bacicaly means that once I Sit down and admire what I think are some of the wonders of nature ( the leaves falling from trees marking the change of seasons, the bird fly freely through and the wonderful music created by them , the sunset, and the beaty of the clouds ) I can understand the reason of me being outside with nature, PEACE