nothing but mr.wrong

i just i dnt wanna leave a trail of broken hearts but thts all there is and im waiting for mr.right but all these mr.wrongs keep showing up with false love it really sucks they knw ill fall super hard and all they wanna see is me crying my eyes out its like nobody wants to sweep me off my feet they swear they love me but they dnt wat to love they swear im flawless but im nothing but a screw up nothing i ever do is right everything is wrong wrong wrong i can't take it all im gonna do is fall, not like falling gently but falling and getting stabbed cuz thats how bad it is

S M Wells said...
Try not to be so downharted, There's more to life than romance.

LunaWingsFlyAway replied...
there is more to life than romance but romance makes it all the better....and to the poet who wrote this...i liked it...it spoke to me...why..u may ask...cuz im exactly like u...but one day we will find that mr.right...and itll be when we least expect it :)

S M Wells replied...
I supose if you want romance, when and if it comes you should make the best of it. I still say, in the meantime... theres more to life than romance. And aparently, aguing is one of them. Sence thats what were doing. But thats one I don't advise large doses of.

Puff_the_dragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks, I write all my stuff out of experience  and i hope he comes along, and yes there is mmore to life than romance but im more dependent on a guyy than i should be

S M Wells replied...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 7:50 am
Perhaps for the time being, but I think in the end you will find guys are are not dependel, if the reason you depend on them is because there a guy.

LunaWingsFlyAway replied...
u make a very good point...but i think when the time comes ull realize ur not really dependent ona guy afterall...and arguingis def one of them lol...but like S M Wells says defnotin largedoses... :)

Yea, I mean I've always known to depend on my friends, and I have a lot of guy friends and a lot of ex boyfriends but the ones I care about the most have moved and completly forgotten how I feel

LunaWingsFlyAway replied...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 9:28 am
yahhh...i know wat u mean.....love suckss...lol..but at least u have alot ofguy friends to watch out for u.. :)

I hope theyd watch after me,I mean they swear up and down I'm important but I'm not

LunaWingsFlyAway replied...
yupp i think they're wat u call...uhh the species of...uhh...guyss...lol..but sum of them shud  care....cuz everyone is important in life..even if they cant see it yet.. :)

Yea, I mean I've got tons of people who tell me no matter what I do they'll never lose their respect for me

LunaWingsFlyAway replied...
well thts a really good thing...i mean...as long as ursure..bout everything..andu cant rust those friends

Yea, I trust them it's just sometimes I have a feeling that they will lose respect for me.

LunaWingsFlyAway replied...
lol and tht is whyyy guy friends arent always a good thing... :(

Dec. 31, 2010 at 3:00 am
But then again I've got a few that will take my side in a fight and will tell someone to back off and leave me alone