One Puff

By , West Columbia, SD
One puff,

I found the pipe lying in the ditch,

I decided to smoke it but just one hit,

But I couldn’t stop it was just too good,

One puff,

Two puffs,

Three puffs,

Four,

Then I fall and I hit the floor,

I knew it was deadly but I never dreamed it would take my life to such an extreme,

My life was too valuable but I gave it all up,

To think it all started from just one puff.

James21Amber said...
If you are willing to buy a car, you would have to get the business loans. Moreover, my father commonly utilizes a commercial loan, which is the most firm.

auntie j. said...
Oct. 14, 2010 at 11:15 am
Wow, isn't it amazing how words can say exactly how one feels! So proud of you...keep writing more.  It helps the heart to open, to release, and to receive all that is given to you from Above.  hugs and love to you.

big daddy said...
Great job on the poem son! Keep on writing it just gets better and better! Write a positive poem we will make it into a song!.........Big Daddy

7 th grader said...
Zach you did a good job on the poem.

YouthPastor said...
Oct. 12, 2010 at 9:56 am
I am always trying to get young people to grasp the idea that all it takes is one time . . . so don't try it. Glad your eyes have been opened! Nice Job! May God bless and keep you close to Him and away from the evils of society and life.

cookiemonster123 said...
Oct. 12, 2010 at 8:35 am
zack that poem you posted is really deep. I like it you got some skill with writing poetry

victoria said...
Oct. 12, 2010 at 8:12 am
zack that poem is really amazing, like so many of your other ones. i knew you could do it keep up the good work and i hope you get many more published your buddy- victoria

NO1TCM said...
Oct. 12, 2010 at 8:06 am
Wow! This says so much about the power and destruction that can be caused by something as simple as a "puff".

SchoolTeach said...
Oct. 12, 2010 at 7:25 am
These words are powerful and insigntful. I really appreciate getting "inside" the mind of this poet.