THIS ROOM

In this room no one hear the screams,no one hears the tears.
This room is hidden so well that no one can find it.
This room isn't a simple broom closet.
It's more its a place that no one can go to, no one can see it, and no one can hear within but me.
This place is the best place in the universe; this place is worse place in the world.
I have but one name for this glorious place, and that is my imagination.
My mind is this place, because within my mind no one can control me and no one can help me.
In my mind I slowly die due to the tears overflowing within.
I drown within myself, emotions flowing like a tsunami engulfing this little strand of reality I have left.
You may call me crazy, and I can't disagree with you either.

HomeGal said...
Harsh but the clever truth. A connection shared by many including myself

Jellybean9898 said...
clever.  pls check out my work if you get the chance?  thx.  good job, btw.  liked it.

katiedawn12 said...
david, i love your poems! you just have always had a way with words.

TheEdgar said...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:23 am
Your mind can be a horrible nightmare. Good description.

lovely 101 said...
i love what u wrote cause i did know someone like that and that realy meant she thing to me to help me

thewriteidea This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

this is really good! i love how you end it. "i cant disagree with you either."

rate/comment on some of my work too if you'd like. great job on this. keep writing!

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is really awesome captain. i love the last line.i also love how you do your dance.

Hummingbird This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow- this poem was very original and I can tell it came from within the heart. I wrote something that I feel is similar to this. If you would like to, check it out. It is called The Visit. I would appreciate it. Glad that there is someone out there I can relate to. Great job!

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
this is really awesome captan. i love the last line.i also love how you do your dance.